To delete a Post:
- Click “Profile” on GETTR Web or tap your profile picture on GETTR App to go to your Profile page and find your “Posts” tab
- Find the post you want to delete
- Click/tap the “More” icon ... located on the upper right corner of the post
- Select and click/tap “Delete”
- Click/tap the “Delete” button to confirm
Note: You can only delete your own posts.
To undo a Repost:
- Find the Repost you want to undo
- Click/tap the “Repost” button (the icon is in green on Web, and blue on App)
- Click/tap the “Undo Repost” button
- The color of the “Repost” button will change back to grey when you do this
Note: Reposts might still be seen on the Posts page after being undone, but it will disappear once the page is refreshed or you leave the page and come back.