Standard Verification Badge:
User Types Who Can Request Standard Verification:
- GETTR User(s) (Individuals):
- (A) an individual seeking GETTR Verified status for your individual GETTR account for personal, non-official use. OR
- (B) an individual seeking GETTR Verified status for an account you use in your official capacity as an employee / affiliate of a brand, company, political campaign, government official/office/agency, or other organization or institution
- GETTR Users(s) (Brand/Business):
- (C) Users requesting GETTR Verified status for a brand, company, political campaign, government official, government agency/office, or other organization or institution.
Individual Account Qualifications:
- You must have 2,000 followers on GETTR.
- User selects Standard Verification > Selects Account Type "A or B", and submits Verification Form
- GETTR username
- Legal name
- Specify number of followers
- Phone number
- Email address
- Complete address
- Politically exposed person (PEP): (yes or no)
- Upload headshot
- Select Verification Reason
- If the user is affiliated with any organization or community, the user must mention it.
- Answer (3) of (5) mentioned details:
- Income level
Brand/Business Account Qualifications:
- Must prove to be a legitimate active brand/business
- Doesn't need a follower count on GETTR to become verified
User creates a GETTR account for their brand/business (username must be brand/business name)
- User selects Standard Verification > Selects Account Type "C", and submits Verification Form
- Legal Name
- Individual’s Official Email Address of brand/org/PAC
- Brand/Org. Name
- Brand’s/Organization’s address
- Brand's/Organization's website
- Brand's/Organization's External Social Media Account
How soon will my GETTR Standard Verified application be reviewed?
- We aim to process all applications within 7-10 days of receipt, or sooner if possible.
- Once the verification form is approved, the ‘Standard Verified’ badge will be displayed next to the accounts username.